What to Bring to Meets
- Marlins team swimsuit (come dressed in suit and ready to warm up)
- Googles (and an extra pair if you have them)
- Marlins swim cap (mandatory if your hair is to your ears or longer; bring an extra one in case your first one rips)
- Marlins team t-shirt (provided as part of your swim team registration)
- Towels (On warm days, 1-2 towels per swimmer is sufficient. When it is cold or overcast, you may want to bring extra towels.) Mark your towels with your name.
- Sweatshirt, sweatpants
- Food and drinks
- Money for concessions (small bills are always appreciated at the snack bars)
- Sharpie pen (to write swimmer’s event/heat/lane assignments on arm)
- Blankets or chairs for sitting on grass
- Shade tents/umbrellas, hats, sunglasses
- Things to do between events (books, playing cards, music, games)
- A good attitude!
Simple formatted text