Below is a list of what you will need to have for swim practice (see here for a list of what to bring to meets). We have most of these supplies in our team store on SwimOutlet, but you are also welcome to buy them from other sources.
- Suit - does not need to be a team suit, it can be a practice suit
- Gear bag or backpack - the mesh kind are usually cheaper and they let the towels and other wet stuff breath.
- Swim cap - everyone should wear one, but it is required if hair is longer than chin length. It does not need to be a team cap for practice, any cap is fine.
- Fins - although we will have some spare fins on hand, we recommend kids bring their own so that they have the right size.
- Kick Boards
- Hand Paddles (optional for older kids)