Signup Instructions for Jobs and Events at Meets
How to Register for Jobs and Events at a Meet:
Each week, parents sign up their swimmers for the swim meets. Parents select the events for their swimmers. Sign-ups are due by 5:00 pm the Wednesday before each meet. Do not miss the sign-up deadline each week.
Practice Meet — sign up for all 4 events (butterfly, back, breast and free)
Dual Meets/Champs — sign up for 3 individual events. The coach will decide the relay teams. The coaches also reserves the right to change your selected entries if they feel different events would be better for your swimmer or the team as a whole.
IMPORTANT: The deadline to sign up for Champs is usually two weeks before the Champs meet. Watch for these important deadlines in the Marlin Messages.
How to Sign Up:
Log in to the website: https://greenmeadow.swimtopia.com/. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Meets tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts. If you have one swimmer at the meet, please sign up for one shift. If you have two or more swimmers, then sign up for two shifts. You can find descriptions about the various meet jobs here.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- You may select up to three events for each swimmer. The only exception is that the IM is offered for the older swimmers, so at that meet you may select up to three individual strokes and the IM.
- The coaches will review the swimmer's selections, but reserve the right to change the entries if they think it would be better for the swimmer or the team overall.
- Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options (if offered).
- Click Save to record your choices.
You can find more detailed instructions here.